Saturday, October 25, 2014

Kayc's Challenge: One of these thing is not like the other...

Confession time!  I'm currently obsessed with the HGTV show "Flea Market Flip."  You have to tell me you've seen it because it was made for me!?!  Thanks to Netflix for making it readily available, I watch in to the wee hours of the morning.

So... where am I going with this you ask?  One of the challenges on the show is to Take two completed unrelated items and make them a pair.  Can you guess where this is going?

I challenge you to make a pair out of two totally unrelated items.  You can use anything you have at home or something you see when you are out and about treasure hunting.  Because you are you, I know that you won't have any trouble completing this on time.

There are already some great existing pairs in the world, for example:

Whiskey & Ginger Ale
(Clink, clink, slurp.....* burp*)
 
 
Batman & Robin
(Only REAL men wear tights!)
 
 
Barbie & Ken
(Real hair!? Come on Ken, you look way better in plastic waves with paint highlights)

Or the curious pairing of Schmidt's Summer Sausage and donuts, seriously, our Dad is weird!

Challenge Details:
Create: A Pairing of Different Items 
Medium: Determined by You
Time: You have until Saturday, November 1st

Do you accept?

No comments:

Post a Comment