Wednesday, November 28, 2012

VII. Wreaths

Okay, so I may have gone MIA and haven't completed and posted failed the last two challenges... I was dealing with... umm, umm... problems... Okay, fine I'm just making excuses, you got me!

This challenge, if you choose to accept, is fitting for the upcoming holidays.  When I think of Christmas, a thousand things come to mind, but lately I've been drawn to wreaths.  I think they are disgustingly perfect and cheery reminder to guests that they are welcomed when hanging on your front door.

So, your CHALLENGE DETAILS are:
Inspiration: Your choice
Medium: Wreath for your front door
Deadline: Sunday, December 2nd @ 11:59 p.m.

You can make it any shape: square, triangular, circular, pentagonish, etc... You can make it any color: red, yellow, aqua, green, black, etc...  You can also choose what it is made out of: traditional pine needles (real or fake, I won't judge), sticks, yarn, buttons, ribbons, ornaments... or... ANYTHING YOUR LITTLE HEART CAN IMAGINE!

Are you ready for the twist...

This is going to be a group challenge!  While I was squeezing my way through Micheal's Monday morning (note to self, never and I mean NEVER go to Micheal's when everything Christmas is 50% off.  It is a mad house! Even at 9:00 a.m.!) to pick up stickers for name tags for my company's holiday party this weekend, I couldn't not stop and look at the glittery holiday decorations, although I didn't try very hard to keep going, they were 50% off!.  I think it's a sign of aging for me when, 1. I stop to look at things that are glittery and shiny, so not who I used to be years ago and 2. I picked up items that are BLUE!?!?  Alright, I'm off track, but I picked up the most perfect items to also create a wreath with you this week because I couldn't resist and our home needs that little touch of the holiday spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment