Monday, November 12, 2012

V. Chevron Print

We had our first "snow" this morning.  I love winter, but I really hate driving.  It never goes well, even when I drive slow, my tires spin and I slide.  But ask anyone, I am a great driver... ;)

With the fall of snow, comes the warm mushy time of year which we spend being thankful and giving.  I love showing others how much they mean to me and how thankful I am for everyone in my life, I'm just not so good at being emotional.  So my inspiration for your challenge came from the hard jagged lines of a fabulous print that is definitely not a characteristic normal for the Holiday season.

So I present... the CHEVRON PRINT, if you choose to accept...

The best part is, it can be used on anything, anywhere and in any color.  Normally I would give examples, but I don't want to influence how you will use this pattern!

CHALLENGE DETAILS:
Inspiration: Chevron Print
Medium: Your choice
Deadline: Sunday, November 18th @11:59pm 

No comments:

Post a Comment