Tuesday, December 18, 2012

VIIII. ELVES RESULTS

So there was many ways I could have taken this. Sure I thought about cleaning out the cob webs and working on my writing skills with a new holiday poem to send home, but I just couldn't resist the urge to lock in on the tradition of the ELF ON THE SHELF!

The creativity for this challenge came not so much in the plotting and gathering of my elf but figuring out what mischievous activity she will do each day. My elf has been named Idella, for the mere reason that Grandma Idella was a spunky one. She was a firecracker, a mischievous wonder and always fun to play games with. And as the purpose of Elf On The Shelf, she is watching us and reporting back to Santa about our behaviors. Just a fun way to get into the spirit of Christmas. 

So here's a list of all the activities that Idella has been spotted doing...


Of course -- she will continue to battle her way thru our house until Christmas morning. We can only hope she continues to bring laughter to the house full of fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment