Monday, June 23, 2014

Webster Dictionary Photo Challenge: Week 3

The thing that makes me most sad about bringing you this weekly post is that it means we're officially over half way done with our June photo challenge. I think my favorite part about this photo challenge has been the challenge to think of an idea for the word and then match something you can take a picture of to make it complete!!!



This week that I'm going to change it up and highlight are based off literal, favorite, jealousy, humor and winning picture of week 3!

#1. Za! When you ask for Za you're going to get Za! We both took this one to the absolute literally level that we could! On the plus side -- it was almost like we had dinner together! First time in along time. 
[KaseABase]                            [MusesofaSagittarius]

#2. Exocarp! This is my favorite for two reasons! Reason #1: I got to learn a new word that I've since instilled into my everyday life. Reason #2: My sister is that bad ass that she can rock poppin' champagne for no reason at all, and always fills her glass with class

[MusesofaSagittarius]

#3: Mane! Jealousy FOR sure! I love Carol's hair, so whenever it comes to a new product, a new color, a new style or a new curl... I get jealous of the gene's she got to have such thick, long hair! Plus its quite comically that she bought out the entire store of Sun-In.

                                                     [MusesofaSagittarius]


#4: Mane! I know I did mane for jealousy, but I also have to do mane for humorous. Take a Ja-Moke, put him in San Fran, and you got a 'mane'. Oh silly slang, its so funny looking at why we say the things we say!

[KaseABase]

#5: Withdraw! Winner of week 3 photo challenge! This picture is just so neat!!! Cider beer, in your hand, on a summery day, celebrating a great person -- This photo wins this weeks photo HANDS down!

[MusesofaSagittarius]

Follow along with us as we finish our 30 day June Photo Challenge!! You can also check us out on our Instagram accounts. Hit us up with your favorites! :D

CAROL: [MusesofaSagittarius]
KAYC: [KaseABase] 

No comments:

Post a Comment