Sunday, June 15, 2014

Webster Dictionary Photo Challenge: Week 2


I have to admit… photo challenges are demanding!  Actually, it probably only feels that way because I spend my day at work, come home to relax, make a delicious supper, pop a cork on a bottle of our homemade wine AND then realize that I have forgotten to post my photo & it’s already 8 o’clock. 
  

 
Supper has become lukewarm and my wine lost its chill, but both Kayc & I took some great photos this week!

This week I’m also highlighting four of our photos in the categories of emotional, humor, literal & beautiful!
 
Day #13: Gluten! Ahhh..gluten, how I do miss you!  Having an intolerance doesn’t even compare to those who have Celiac Disease, but I want jump inside this photo to have a sip and take a bite! This photo wins the emotional award of the week!

[KaseABase]

Day #11: Aesop Fables! Seriously, Bo Jangles lives the life of luxury.  Sleep all day, sleep all night & steal, steal, steal!  I still find him creepy & most certainly not adorable, but he knows how to find his light & pose!  This photo wins the humor award for the week!

[KaseABase]
Day #15: Trading Cards! This was a tough choice.  We both are in love with sports fans!  However, my husband has a collection of 15,000 cards of various sports & players all tucked away in tubs or in piles. This photo wins the literal photo of the week!
[KaseABase]

As I was typing this post, I casually asked my husband about how many Jerry Rice cards that he did have.  His response was, “Probably 30 or so.”  I then when back to typing, he disappeared.  Minutes later he returned with a binder… he in fact has 72 in a book, but informed me "that there are more somewhere in cases."

P.S. He’s willing to make a deal!

Day 10: Loud! Everyone who knows me will agree that I have two loves in my life… nail polish and books!  Colors and nail designs help me express myself loudly & books take me to those worlds that are far, far away!  This picture wins the beautiful photo of the week!!


[MusesofaSagittarius]
Follow along with us as we continue on our 30 day June Photo Challenge!  We’ve made it half way!  You can also check out our Instagram accounts.  Don’t forget to like your favorites!

Join us in our challenge!  Don't forget to tag us in your photos!

CAROL: [MusesofaSagittarius]


KAYC: [KaseABase] 

No comments:

Post a Comment